Senior Art Executive
The Sr Art Executive is responsible for TSL, maintaining a leadership position in the market by contributing to:
- To work on brand projects and contribute to the creation of digital experiences.
- The design executive should have the ability to visualize and produce creative concepts for clients.
- The candidate will have to conceptualize and generate ideas based on the brief.
Role Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Ideation and execution, understanding client requirements/brief,designing and delivering creative projects from conceptualization to final execution.
- A professional approach to time and quality of work and work within deadlines.
- Work on different branding solutions: brand identity, engaging and effective social digital creative’s that inspire and drive response.
- Skilled and experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3D Max.
- Creation of online visual design, typography, infographics, visual concept, logos, icons, and other interactive platforms.
- Responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of design throughout all phases of the project.
- Execute top quality design work as necessary in alignment with the agency’s standards and client expectations.
- Work with the creative team to ensure that various aspects of design work are met.
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization OR PG - Any PG Course – Any Specialization; Post, Graduation Not Mandatory.
- Candidates with 2-4 years of work experience can apply. Prior experience in Digital/Social Media.
- Proficiency in software applications primarily in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, 3D MAX, Autodesk Maya.
- Should have excellent presentation, layout skills and excellent design portfolio.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Total Years Experience
- 2-4 Years
How To Apply
What is the job about? Enter overall description of your job.Apply via LinkedIn